Including Optometrists/Opticians/Orthoptists/Nurses/Ophthalmic Photographers/ Technicians/Administrators/Eye Bank Personnel/Prevention of Blindness Organizations/Visual Scientists/Nonophthalmic Physicians, etc.
Accompanying persons should be the spouse of a delegate. An accompanying person can only enter the Exhibition Hall with no access to the scientific sessions.
Trade delegates can be any exhibitor who wishes to attend the scientific sessions, where an exhibitor with a normal exhibitor badge would be denied access. Trade delegate badges can only be purchased via the Exhibitor Center.
Exhibitors are only allowed to enter the Exhibition Hall. Exhibitors are NOT permitted to enter the session rooms to attend any Invited Programs or Submitted Programs. Please use a trade delegate badge for attending the Scientific Sessions.
|Early Bird Rate||Advance Rate||Standard Rate|
|On or Before
Oct 10, 2022
|On or Before
Feb 6, 2023
|Feb 7 – 26, 2023|
|Ophthalmologists||US $500||US $550||US $650|
(Countries / tariff regions with GDP ranking 51 – 100)*
|US $250||US $275||US $325|
(Countries / tariff regions with GDP ranking 101 or below) *
|US $125||US $140||US $165|
|Trainees**||US $250||US $275||US $325|
|Healthcare Professionals/ Administrators||US $250||US $275||US $325|
|Exhibitors||US $100||US $150||US $200|
|Trade Delegates||US $400||US $450||US $550|
|Accompanying Persons||US $100||US $150||US $200|
|One-Day Pass||N/A||N/A||US $200|
* Country ranking takes reference from the International Monetary Fund (2021).
** Registration of trainees is unavailable in on-site registration. If you missed the online registration, you will need to pay the standard rate on-site. A partial refund can be granted AFTER the 2023 Congress has ended, upon submission of the completed trainee declaration form to email@example.com afterwards.
If there are more than 5 delegates, please complete and return the group registration form to the APAO secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Payment Security and Data Privacy
- Online payment accepts Master Card, Visa, American Express and UnionPay.
- All online transactions are processed by PayPal or Stripe, with protection of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and support of Verified by Credit Card secure code. Payment details are encrypted under the SSL protocol and transmitted directly to the relevant bank for payment approval and settlement. The Organiser does not collect any credit card information submitted for online payment.
- Personal information collected through the system will be used solely for the APAO 2023. No personal data will be disclosed to third parties by the Organiser.
- The Registration and Abstract Submission System has 128-bit SSL encryption on all pages that handle sensitive information.
To cancel your registration, a written request stating your full name and the registered email address must be sent to the APAO 2023 Congress Secretariat by email at email@example.com. For written requests received on or before December 1, 2022, your registration fees will be fully refunded. For written requests received after 1 December 2023 and on or before February 7, 2023, your registration fees will be refunded after deducting the administrative fee of US $50 per person, per meeting. The refund will be processed after the Congress only. No refunds will be given for cancellations made on or after February 8, 2023, or non-attendance at the Congress.